Q2 Report 2015 (unaudited)
- Revenue amounted to €10.7 (9.5) million for the second quarter of 2015, an increase of 13%, and €20.7 (17.2) million for the first half year 2015, an increase of 20%
- Operating profit (EBIT) for the second quarter of 2015 was €0.8 (0.8) million,
with a margin of 7% (9%), and €1.6 (0.7) million for the first half year 2015, with a margin of 8% (4%)
- Profit after Tax amounted to €0.5 (0.4) million for the second quarter of 2015, and €1.1 (0.0) million for the first half year 2015
- Earnings per share for the second quarter of 2015 were €0.018 (0.015) and €0.038 (0.002) for the first half year 2015
- Cash flow from operating and investing activities (excluding working capital) amounted to €0.2 (1.0) million for the second quarter of 2015 and €1.2 (1.0) million for the first half year 2015
Significant events during Q2
- Initial contract signed with Grupo Televisa
- Announced plan to open a new office in Bucharest to strengthen the trading function
"Operator turnover increased by 36% compared to the same quarter last year, despite there being no major football tournament this year. This underlines the continued growth of the operators we work with, and I am delighted by their success.
As mentioned in previous reports, we have been working to extend our customer base to South America. This led in Q2 to the signing of an initial contract with the Mexican media company Grupo Televisa. It is the first customer Kambi has signed in this region and we are very pleased to be working with a major player, which has the potential to become a future market leader in Mexico. We look forward with enthusiasm to continued progress there.
I'm also very pleased to announce that we have begun rolling out our new betting client. We expect the new client to create a better and more exciting user experience for the player and to further enhance flexibility for our operators." says Kristian Nylén, CEO of Kambi.
You are invited to participate in a report presentation at 10:45 CET with the CEO Kristian Nylén and CFO David Kenyon. The presentation will be held in English via a telephone conference and can also be accessed via an audiocast using the link below. Questions can be asked on the telephone conference or sent via the audiocast link. Numbers for participation in the telephone conference:
SE: +46 8 566 427 01 UK: +44 20 3428 1433 US: +1 855 831 59 45 ESP: +34911140089 PIN: 566847#
Link to the audiocast: http://media.fronto.com/cloud/kambi/150805/