Malta, 27 April 2016Q1 Report 2016 (unaudited)
- Revenue amounted to €13.3 (10.0) million for the first quarter of 2016, an increase of 33%
- Operating profit (EBIT) for the first quarter of 2016 was €2.0 (0.8) million, with a margin of 15% (8%)
- Profit after Tax amounted to €1.8 (0.6) million for the first quarter of 2016
- Earnings per share for the first quarter of 2016 were €0.059 (0.020)
- Cash flow from operating and investing activities (excluding working capital) amounted to €1.4 (1.0) million for the first quarter of 2016
- Substantial operator turnover growth of 50%
- Contracts signed with 3 new operators: LeoVegas, Rank Group and Mr Green
- The HTML5 client is now available to all our operators to customise their Sportsbooks
- The upgraded Italian service is live with 3 operators
"I am very happy that Kambi is building on its momentum with another quarter of excellent results.
2016 has started at a strong pace with an increase in operator turnover of 50% compared to the same period last year. We are very pleased with the traction and market share gains we continue to see from our operators as we service them with a highly competitive and cost-efficient Sportsbook.
We are delighted that we signed a new operator in April - the award winning online gaming company, Mr Green. We look forward to working with Mr Green, complementing its casino product with our premium Sportsbook. This signing, along with LeoVegas and Rank Group which we announced during the quarter, adds to our portfolio of high-calibre operators. All three of our newly signed operators are represented in the 2015 eGR power 50 list.
The new HTML5 client is being rolled out to all our operators, empowering them to create a unique player experience, which drives performance and market share.
The upgraded Italian service, which is now launched with three of our operators, gives us further confidence for strong development and performance in this market.
Kambi is well positioned to build on the success of our operators in a year with a strong sporting calendar." says Kristian Nylén, CEO of Kambi.
You are invited to participate in a report presentation at 10:45 CET with the CEO Kristian Nylén and CFO David Kenyon. The presentation will be held in English via a telephone conference and can also be accessed via an audiocast using the link below, registration needed.
Questions can be asked on the telephone conference or sent via the audiocast link. Numbers for participation in the telephone conference:
| SE: +46 8 566 426 64
|| UK: +44 20 3008 9811
|| ES: +34 9 1414 0782
|| US: +1 855 8315 944
Link to the audiocast: http://cloud.magneetto.com/wonderland/2016_0427_Kambi_Group_Q1_Report/view