Kambi Group plc (Malta Registration number C49768; Registered Office: Level 3, Quantum House, Abate Rigord Street, Ta’ Xbiex XBX 1120, Malta) held the Annual General Meeting on Tuesday 19 May 2015 in Malta.
The total number of shareholders entitled to vote at this meeting was 17.848.915. Eleven resolutions were presented to the meeting. All following resolutions were approved:
- Audited financial statements 2014 approved
- Report on Directors’ Remuneration 2014 approved
- Directors’ Fees 2015 approved
- Lars Stugemo was re-elected Director
- Anders Ström was re-elected Director
- Susan Ball was re-elected Director
- Patrick Clase was re-elected Director
- Mazars Malta were re-appointed as external Auditors
- Executive Share Option Plan will take immediate effect, and for a period of five years from the date of this resolution, to issue to managers and senior staff of the Company with the dilution up to the equivalent of 5%, with a maximum dilution per year of 1.5%, of the issued Ordinary ‘B’ Shares of the Company approved.
- Authority to the Board to Issue and Allot Shares on one or several occasions prior to the date of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company, for Payment in Kind or through a direct set-off in connection with an acquisition up to a dilution of 10% of the issued Ordinary ‘B’ Shares of the Company approved.
- Authority to the Company to make purchases of Ordinary ‘B’ shares in the Company. The authority shall expire on the date of the 2016 Annual General Meeting, but in any case shall not exceed the period of 18 months, with up to a maximum equivalent to 10% of total shares approved.
By order of the Board
For any further details, please refer to the AGM Notice or contact the Head of Investor Relations – Anna-Lena Åström, tel: +44 7834 626 301.
Please find details of the AGM Notice in the link below:
Kambi 2015 AGM Notice
The share option performance measures are non-market based targets providing participants with a high degree of alignment to company performance. The right to exercise options will depend on Kambi achieving certain financial performance targets over the three-year vesting period – this will establish a clear link between how Kambi performs and the value that the Share Option Plan 2015 can deliver. These targets will include EPS growth. Aggregated performance against the targets, if achieved, and the resulting exercise of options will be disclosed in the annual report. This means, for example, that details of the targets relating to options which vest in 2018, and the associated exercise of options, will be disclosed in the 2018 annual report.