Kambi Group plc, the world’s trusted sports betting partner, has published its 2021 Annual Report and Accounts
This can be downloaded from the company website www.kambi.com or accessed via the PDF in this press release. The report is also available at www.kambi.com/annualreport2021/.
Key highlights for Kambi during the year include:
- A 38% increase in revenue to an all-time high of €162.4 million, with operator turnover up 40%
- 77% growth in operating profit, strengthening Kambi’s net cash position which now stands at €72.3 million
- 8 new operator signings, bringing Kambi’s global network to 40 partners
- 70+ partner launches completed, including over 50 in the US alone
- Acquisition of leading esports data, odds and content provider, Abios
The Annual General Meeting will be held on 17 May 2022 at 11:00 CEST in Stockholm, Sweden.