Kambi Group plc (Malta Registration number C49768; Registered Office: Level 3, Quantum House, Abate Rigord Street, Ta’ Xbiex XBX 1120, Malta) held the Annual General Meeting on Tuesday 19th May 2015 in Malta
The total number of shareholders entitled to vote at this meeting was 17.848.915. Eleven resolutions were presented to the meeting. All following resolutions were approved.
1. Audited financial statements 2014 approved
2. Report on Directors’ Remuneration 2014 approved
3. Directors’ Fees 2015 approved
4. Lars Stugemo was re-elected Director
5. Anders Ström was re-elected Director
6. Susan Ball was re-elected Director
7. Patrick Clase was re-elected Director
8. Mazars Malta were re-appointed as external Auditors
9. Executive Share Option Plan will take immediate effect, and for a period of 5 years from the date of this resolution, to issue to managers and senior staff of the Company with the dilution up to the equivalent of 5%, with a maximum dilution per year of 1.5%, of the issued Ordinary ‘B’ Shares of the Company approved.
10. Authority to the Board to Issue and Allot Shares on one or several occasions prior to the date of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company, for Payment in Kind or through a direct set-off in connection with an acquisition up to a dilution of 10% of the issued Ordinary ‘B’ Shares of the Company approved.
11. Authority to the Company to make purchases of Ordinary ‘B’ shares in the Company. The authority shall expire on the date of the 2016 Annual General Meeting, but in any case shall not exceed the period of 18 months, with up to a maximum equivalent to 10% of total shares approved.
By order of the Board
For any further details, please refer to the Notice of the AGM or contact the Head of Investor Relations – Anna-Lena Åstrom +44 7834 626 301