Malta 10 February 2016
Q4 Report 2015 (unaudited)
- Revenue amounted to €14.2 (9.3) million for the fourth quarter of 2015, an increase of 53%, and €47.7 (36.0) million for the full year 2015, an increase of 32%
- Operating profit (EBIT) for the fourth quarter of 2015 was €3.3 (0.6) million, with a margin of 23% (6%), and €7.4 (2.2) million for the full year 2015, with a margin of 16% (6%)
- Profit after Tax amounted to €2.9 (0.2) million for the fourth quarter of 2015, and €6.2 (1.0) million for the full year 2015
- Earnings per share for the fourth quarter of 2015 were €0.099 (0.008) and €0.208 (0.037) for the full year 2015
- Cash flow from operating and investing activities (excluding working capital) amounted to €2.8 (0.7) million for the fourth quarter of 2015 and €6.2 (2.9) million for the full year 2015
Record quarterly revenue and operating margin
- Very strong operator turnover driving Kambi's result
- Kambi's highest quarterly revenue and operating margin to date
- New contracts signed with gaming operators LeoVegas and Rank
- Roll-out of new user interface commences
"Kambi's organic growth accelerated in the fourth quarter and led to the strongest quarter to date. This is continued proof of the quality of Kambi's services, the success of our operators and the entertainment value the Kambi Sportsbook can offer their players.
In January, Kambi signed new contracts with two gaming operators, LeoVegas and Rank. We are very excited to add two renowned brands to our customer list and we see great potential for them and Kambi. Both operators are expected to go live before the start of the European Championships in June and we look forward to contributing to their success.
During the period leading up to this report, we started the roll-out of our new HTML5 client, giving the operators increased flexibility and innovation in the user interface. We are aiming to transition all our operators before Euro 2016 and we expect to add some new exciting features before the tournament." says Kristian Nylén, CEO of Kambi.
You are invited to participate in a report presentation at 10:45 CET with the CEO Kristian Nylén and CFO David Kenyon. The presentation will be held in English via a telephone conference and can also be accessed via an audiocast using the link below, registration needed (please note that the audiocast registration template is not supported by the Safari web browser).
Questions can be asked on the telephone conference or sent via the audiocast link. Numbers for participation in the telephone conference:
SE: +46 8 5664 26 64 UK: +44 20 300 898 07 US: +1 8 558 315 945 ESP: +34 911 143 632
Link to the audiocast: http://media.fronto.com/cloud/kambi/160210/