Kambi Group plc - Q3 Report 2014 (unaudited)
- Revenue amounted to EUR 9.5 (5.6) million for the third quarter of 2014, an increase of 68% and EUR 26.7 (15.0) million for the period January to September 2014, an increase of 78%
- Operating profit (EBIT) for the third quarter of 2014 was EUR 0.9 (-3.2) million, with a margin of 10% (-56%), and EUR 1.6 (-10.5) million for the period January to September 2014, with a margin of 6% (-70%)
- Profit after Tax amounted to EUR 0.7 (-3.0) million for the third quarter of 2014 and EUR 0.7 (-10.1) million for the period January to September 2014
- Earnings per share for the third quarter of 2014 were EUR 0.023 (-0.152) and EUR 0.030 (-0.507) for the period January to September 2014
- Cash flow from operating and investing activities (excluding working capital) amounted to EUR 1.2 (-1.0) million for the third quarter of 2014 and EUR 2.2 (-5.4) million for the period January to September 2014
"Profitability and solid growth continues in Q3"
"The quarter has seen continued solid revenues with an increase of 68% compared to the same period last year, increased profitability and strong cash flow. We are very pleased with our customers' performance. This reflects the advantage our outstanding product gives them. By using Kambi's service, our operators are able to offer the player a unique user experience with high entertainment value. Our drive is to remain the best Sportsbook provider for our customers", says Kristian Nylén, CEO of Kambi.
Significant events during Q3
- The football World Cup's 10 final matches played in July
- 888sport launched its Sportsbook in Spain in mid-August
- Luckia extended its contract with Kambi
- Kambi accepted as an Associate Member of the World Lottery Association
- Mazars appointed as group auditor
You are invited to participate in a report presentation at 10:45 CET held by CEO Kristian Nylén and CFO David Kenyon. The presentation will be held in English via a telephone conference and can also be accessed via an audiocast using the link below.
Questions can be asked on the telephone conference or sent via the audiocast link.
Numbers for participation in the telephone conference:
SE: +46 850556481 UK: +44 2031940554 US: + 18552692607
Link to the audiocast: