Q1 Report 2015 (unaudited)
- Revenue amounted to €10.0 (7.7) million for the first quarter of 2015, an increase of 29%
- Operating profit (EBIT) for the first quarter of 2015 was €0.8 (-0.1) million, with a margin of 8% (-1%)
- Profit after Tax amounted to €0.6 (-0.3) million for the first quarter of 2015
- Earnings per share for the first quarter of 2015 were €0.020 (-0.017)
- Cash flow from operating and investing activities (excluding working capital) amounted to €1.0 (0.0) million for the first quarter of 2015
Significant events during Q1
- Major increase in operator turnover, up 47% from Q1 2014
- Upgrade of the service for the Italian market
- Long-term extension of Paf's contract
"The first quarter showed a significant increase in our operators' turnover, up 47% compared to the same period last year. This demonstrates very strong growth, which clearly shows the strength of our service. For Kambi, this resulted in a 29% increase in revenue, partly explained by lower than average margins. We are positive about regulatory changes in the Italian market and the opportunities they give us, as we prepare the launch of a premium offering compliant with the new regulation. We continue to strengthen our sales team and are in a number of ongoing discussions with potential customers.", says Kristian Nylén, CEO of Kambi.
You are invited to participate in a report presentation at 10:45 CET held by CEO Kristian Nylén and CFO David Kenyon. The presentation will be held in English via a telephone conference and can also be accessed via an audiocast using the link below.
Questions can be asked on the telephone conference or sent via the audiocast link.
Numbers for participation in the telephone conference:
SE: +46 8 566 426 98 UK: +44 20 3428 1419 US: +1 855 831 59 44
Link to the audiocast: